Author: FleetLogik/Wednesday, March 1, 2017/Categories: Announcements
FleetLogik would like to invite you to attend the 5th annual 2017 Global Fleet Conference that will be held on June 6-8, 2017 at the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay Hotel in Miami, Florida. If you haven’t attended in the past, this conference is an excellent venue to learn about emerging fleet management trends and best practices from around the world while connecting with like-minded professionals. www.globalfleetconference.com
While there, be sure to attend the Global Fuel Strategy panel discussion moderated by Greg Miller, President of FleetLogik. The panel of commercial fuel experts will include Randy Colley from Fleetcor, Matt Nicholson from Wright Express and Roland Van Oudheusden from Shell Oil Company.
Full Description of Conference Agenda: Agenda and Schedule
Past Attendee Testimonials:
This is the fifth year of the conference and each year the conference has sold out.
Click below link for testimonials from past attendees on the value in attending the conference.
More Reasons to Attend:
1. Network and learn best practices from managers of the world’s largest multinational fleets, who have global
and/or regional fleet responsibilities.
2. Network with key representatives from major global fleet suppliers and OEMs.
3. Learn about the latest trends in global procurement strategies.
4. Receive expert advice in supplier relationship/portfolio management to achieve global fleet objectives.
5. Special presentations on local fleet markets in South America, Europe, Australia, China, and North America.
Hope to see you in Miami!
Number of views (994)/Comments (0)